Aims of the Conference
The International Symposium on Integrated Circuits and Systems (ISICAS) invites high-quality submissions presenting original work in the areas of integrated circuits and systems. Topics in the areas of analogue, digital, power, energy, biomedical, sensor interfaces, and communication systems are welcome. The submissions must describe integrated circuit and system implementations, with experimental results. Extended versions of previously published recent conference papers with significant additional materials are also welcome.
- [7th Mar. 2021] The deadline has been extended till 21st March Download
- [16th Feb. 2021] The deadline has been extended till 7th March Download
- [25th Jan. 2021] The organizing committee is closely monitoring the situation associated with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. For the safety and health of all participants, ISICAS 2021 will be held as a hybrid conference offering the on-site and virtual versions, if pandemic is not controlled. Further details will be posted on the website as they become available. We appreciate your commitment and interest.
- [23rd Oct. 2020] Call For Paper Download
- Date: Sept. 3-4, 2021
- Place: Singapore Submission of Papers / Design Descriptions:
- Deadline for papers submission
- Full paper:
Feb. 15 , 2021 Mar. 7 , 2021Mar. 21, 2021