Aims of the Conference
The International Symposium on Integrated Circuits and Systems (ISICAS) invites high-quality submissions presenting original work in the areas of integrated circuits and systems. Topics in the areas of analogue, digital, power, energy, biomedical, sensor interfaces, and communication systems are welcome. The submissions must describe integrated circuit and system implementations, with experimental results. Extended versions of previously published recent conference papers with significant additional materials are also welcome.
[22nd Oct. 2021] The registration website is available!!! More details are available over here.
Vaccinated travellers can enjoy quarantine-free travel between Singapore and seven European countries (Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and the United Kingdom), Canada, and the United States, with South Korea starting 15 November 2021. More details in the link: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/vtl/requirements-and-process
- [5th Aug. 2021] The safety and well-being of all conference participants are our top priority. After considering the recent announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, the Organizing Committee has decided that ISICAS 2021, scheduled to be held September 2-4, 2021, is postponed until December 9-11, 2021.
The conference will remain a Hybrid event located in Singapore. More information will be released in the coming weeks about the program schedule and registration. Please check the conference website for updates and announcements.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. For any questions or concerns, please contact Conference Catalysts at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- [22th Jun. 2021] The final notification of acceptance has been extended till 7th July
- [7th Mar. 2021] The deadline has been extended till 21st March Download
- [16th Feb. 2021] The deadline has been extended till 7th March Download
- [25th Jan. 2021] The organizing committee is closely monitoring the situation associated with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. For the safety and health of all participants, ISICAS 2021 will be held as a hybrid conference offering the on-site and virtual versions, if pandemic is not controlled. Further details will be posted on the website as they become available. We appreciate your commitment and interest.
- [23rd Oct. 2020] Call For Paper Download
- Date: Dec. 9-11, 2021
- Place: Singapore Submission of Papers / Design Descriptions:
- Deadline for papers submission
- Full paper:
Feb. 15 , 2021 Mar. 7 , 2021Mar. 21, 2021